Shipping and Return Policies
Wholesale / Distribution orders
- All wholesale orders will have a 5 business day turnaround time for shipping and handling. Large orders will be quotes on a per order basis.
- Wholesale orders will be shipped via a reliable carrier and tracking information will be provided. Cooper’s Cask Coffee does not guarantee turnaround times or the estimated shipping times given by carriers.
Retail Shipping Policy:
- We strive to ship all retail orders the same day or next day, excluding holidays and weekends.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee same day or next day shipping for retail orders.
- Same day or next day fulfillment is an estimated and it may take longer to fulfill your order depending on the time of year.
- Retail orders will be shipped via a reliable carrier and tracking information will be provided.
- Customers can track orders via tracking provided by Cooper’s Cask Coffee.
- For retail orders, your shipping is calculated at checkout.
- Free shipping will be offered for retail orders over a certain amount (e.g. $50)
- International shipping is available on a per order basis. Contact us directly.
- Any customs fees, taxes or tariffs for international shipments are the responsibility of the customer.
- We take great care in packaging our products to ensure safe delivery, but if any damage occurs during transit, please contact us immediately and we will work to resolve the issue.
- Please note that we will not be responsible for any lost packages or delayed delivery times that are out of our control.
- A signature will be required for all packages delivered over a certain amount (e.g. $100)
For items ordered on the website as a retail customer, If within 30 days you do not like the coffee please contact us. We can send you a different kind of coffee or offer you a full refund. Wholesale or distributor orders are not refundable. Purchases are final.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned (we will issue a refund, you just can’t return the item). Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- To complete your return contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not send your purchase back to us before contacting us.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 567 South County TL Exeter Rhode Island US 02822.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Cooper’s Cask Coffee, 2240 South County Trl, East Greenwich, Rhode Island US 02818
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.