Over 2000+ Amazon Reviews of our barrel aged coffee box with a 4.6 Star Rating! 4, 4oz bags (16oz total)
of our Barrel Aged Coffees
. This makes a great gift or simply a great way to try all 4 barrel aged coffees
. Kentucky Bourbon
Barrel (Colombian), Uprising Stout Whiskey (Sumatra), Battle Cry Rye Whiskey (Ethiopian) and Thomas Tew Rum (Rwanda).
UPRISING STOUT WHISKEY BARREL AGED COFFEE
- Barrel Aged: Uprising (Son’s of Liberty Whiskey): Stout style American whiskey
- Coffee Beans: Sumatra
- Tasting Notes: Woody Earth, tobacco, tropical fruits, vanilla, caramel
BATTLE CRY RYE WHISKEY BARREL AGED COFFEE
- Barrel Aged: Battle Cry (Son’s of Liberty Whiskey) Rye American whiskey
- Coffee Beans: Ethiopian Dry Processed
- Tasting Notes: Bright and clean cup with a slight acidic spice, fruited notes of peach jam and strawberries, touch of sweetness of red raw honey and dutch chocolate
- This coffee uses the dry process by means of drying out the cherries under the sun on raised beds instead of the traditional wet processed (cherries stripped off after picking). The dry process intensifies the flavor of the cherry directly into the coffee bean. The flavor profile has a very bright and clean cup with accents of peaches, strawberries, raw red honey, and a touch of dutch chocolate. The Battle Cry whiskey is distilled from a Belgium yeast style beer with grains of malted rye and honey malt. The whiskey complements the coffee with bright spicy flavors and an intense floral nose that is slightly sweet. Enjoy the intense aromas and the complex flavors of this barrel aged coffee!
THOMAS TEW RUM BARREL AGED COFFEE
- Barrel Aged: Thomas Tew Rum Barrel from Newport, RI
- Coffee Beans: Rwanda Single Origin
- Tasting Notes: Caramelized sugar, red raisins, molasses, rich cocoa, baking spices, vanilla and oak
- The perfect pairing of the natural dark toffee and molasses of the coffee with the caramel sweetness and slight spiciness of the rum. You will find this coffee to be incredibly smooth. The aroma after a fresh grind gives way to an amazing caramelized sugar and all-spice with a hint of golden raisins. The flavors in the brewed cup continues but deepens into a rich cocoa complexity with notes of spice, vanilla, and oak come into play. An espresso shot intensifies the sweet toffee and spice with a rich cocoa and oak structure.
BOURBON BARREL AGED COFFEE
- Barrel Aged: Kentucky Bourbon Barrels
- Coffee Beans: Colombian Single Origin
- Tasting Notes: Vibrant taste profile of rustic sweetness, a hint of cocoa and dark fruit notes with a bourbon finish