Simply a great way to try 3 barrel aged coffees. Kentucky Bourbon Barrel (Colombian), Uprising Stout Whiskey (Sumatra) and Battle Cry Rye Whiskey (Ethiopian).
UPRISING STOUT WHISKEY BARREL AGED COFFEE - 12oz bag
- Barrel Aged: Uprising (Son’s of Liberty Whiskey): Stout style American whiskey
- Coffee Beans: Sumatra Lintong
- Tasting Notes: Woody Earth, tobacco, tropical fruits, vanilla, caramel
- The Sumatra coffee bean is from the sub-region of Lintong and was chosen because of the complementary tasting notes of woody earth and mild sweet tobacco, with a hint of ripe tropical fruits. When aged in whiskey barrels, the flavor and aroma of the bean is enhanced with the sweetness of vanilla and caramel from the whiskey. When tasted, you get the enriched coffee experience with a very long whiskey finish. Excellent as an espresso.
BATTLE CRY RYE WHISKEY BARREL AGED COFFEE - 12oz bag
- Barrel Aged: Battle Cry (Son’s of Liberty Whiskey) Rye American whiskey
- Coffee Beans: Ethiopian Dry Processed
- Tasting Notes: Bright and clean cup with a slight acidic spice, fruited notes of peach jam and strawberries, touch of sweetness of red raw honey and dutch chocolate
- This coffee uses the dry process by means of drying out the cherries under the sun on raised beds instead of the traditional wet processed (cherries stripped off after picking). The dry process intensifies the flavor of the cherry directly into the coffee bean. The flavor profile has a very bright and clean cup with accents of peaches, strawberries, raw red honey, and a touch of dutch chocolate. The Battle Cry whiskey is distilled from a Belgium yeast style beer with grains of malted rye and honey malt. The whiskey complements the coffee with bright spicy flavors and an intense floral nose that is slightly sweet. Enjoy the intense aromas and the complex flavors of this barrel aged coffee!
BOURBON BARREL AGED COFFEE - 12oz bag
- Barrel Aged: Kentucky Bourbon Barrels
- Coffee Beans: Colombian Single Origin
- Tasting Notes: Vibrant taste profile of rustic sweetness, a hint of cocoa and dark fruit notes with a bourbon finish